Revealed Most Excited Smartphones Of 2023
2022 has been a great year for phones so far. We've seen the Samsung Galaxy S22 range, for example, complete with a radically different Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, while Apple has launched a whole bunch of phones, including the notch-free iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max.
We're approaching the end of the year now, and major launches might be in short supply, but we expect things to pick up again in early 2023. So we've listed all the most anticipated upcoming handsets of 2022 below, along with those you can look forward to in 2023. These are phones that in most cases are likely to be great, and at the very least should be interesting, unusual, or innovative.
1. The Samsung Galaxy S23 is expected to be one of the most popular Android flagships of 2023. It is rumored to have a monstrous 200MP camera and to use a Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset.
2. The Google Pixel 7 was only recently launched in October 2022, but it is already highly anticipated. It is rumored to use a Tensor 3 chipset and support satellite communications.
3. The Google Pixel Fold is a long-awaited phone that is rumored to have a 7.6-inch foldable OLED screen, a 5.8-inch cover display, and the same Tensor chipset as the Pixel 6 range.
4. The iPhone 15 Ultra is an intriguing phone that is said to have better cameras than the iPhone 15 Pro and a focus on battery life. It is not expected to be released until September 2023.
5. The Sony Xperia I IV was one of the most interesting phones of 2022 due to its continuous optical zoom camera. The Sony Xperia 1 V is expected to offer similarly unusual cameras and features.