Stumble Guys: Multiplayer Royale
Review by Imogen Cunningham
- Indie Games (2)
- Action (6)
- Size: 120M
- Version: 0.37
- Content Rating: EveryoneLearn more
- Number of voters: 1308087
- Publication date: November 24, 2022
Zipl is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Stumble Guys: Multiplayer Royale is a fun and engaging game that is sure to get your competitive juices flowing. It's an online game that pits players against each other in an epic battle to be crowned the winner. Players are randomly matched against other players and must compete in an intense obstacle course. The game has been gaining popularity since its launch in 2020 and is now one of the most popular online games available.
Stumble Guys: Multiplayer Royale is an exciting game that will keep you entertained for hours. The game has great visuals and sound effects that make the game more immersive. The controls are easy to use, and you can quickly learn the game's mechanics. The game also offers a variety of levels, ranging from easy to hard, so that you can challenge yourself and find the level that best fits your skill level.
However, the game does have some weak points. For one, it can be a bit repetitive, and the levels do not change much over time. Additionally, the game does not have any major updates or content additions, so it can quickly become boring after a while. Additionally, the game does not have any online leaderboards, so there is no way to track your progress or compare it with other players.
Overall, Stumble Guys: Multiplayer Royale is a great game that is sure to keep you and your friends entertained. The game has a unique twist on the classic battle royale genre, and the visuals and sound effects make it a great experience. However, the lack of content updates and leaderboards can be a bit of a downside for some players. Nonetheless, most players have enjoyed their time playing Stumble Guys: Multiplayer Royale and have found it to be an enjoyable and competitive experience.
- Fun and engaging party game that can be enjoyed with friends and family;
- Easy to pick up and play;
- Unique mechanics that make it a great way to pass the time;
- Variety of costumes and levels to choose from;
- Interesting and colorful graphics;
- Online leaderboards to compare your times with friends.
- Lag experienced in online games;
- Single-player mode can be quite boring;
- Not as fast-paced as some other multiplayer party games;
- Lack of content compared to other games of the same genre;
- Some levels can be too hard for some players.
See our TOP-Rated apps
Best for your business
Ready for your app popularity?
Then faster order the needed package and get the benefits of ranking top-rate!Learn more
Your comment is awaiting moderation. We save your draft here